Mittwoch, Dezember 02, 2009

Index Analyzer for MySQL - r123

Thanks to a bug report that at first seemed to be merely a simple output bug, I went into the code and found two other problems. One was with the detection of duplicates in the analysis result, another one was about refreshing the GUI from a non Event Queue Thread.

Both issues have been fixed in r123.

Thanks to barton.tomas for reporting this.

Sonntag, August 30, 2009

Index Analyzer for MySQL - r120

I finally found some time to update this little project of mine. Most notably, there was a bug - reported some time ago and partially fixed in the repository - that caused problems when column or table names contained unusual characters or conflicted with SQL keywords.

This fix is now included in the current archive downloadable from the Google-Code site.

Moreover I did some cleanup and prevented the app from crashing when the database was not reachable.

The current release is called r120 - the Subversion revision number of the source used to build it. This is easier to track than the previous 0.0x counting.